Disasters Happen. Be Prepared With E-Cigs & Useful Gadgets!
Date Posted: August 1, 2013
Natural disasters have been devastating the world since life on earth began. Tornados, tidal waves, hurricanes, earthquakes and blizzards have left people without power for days, weeks and even months. The unpredictability of these disasters prompts smart folks to remain prepared for potential power outages and any other aftermath. Power outages combined with stress could drive a fan of e cigarettes to light up a traditional cigarette. But you can stay away from the analog! Follow our suggestions and make sure your ecigs are charged and ready to enjoy during and after anything that comes your way…
1. PCC – V2 Cigs Portable Charging Case is the perfect way to charge your batteries when there’s no power outlet available. Get an XL to make sure your long batteries are fully charged! With two PCC’s, you’ll always have a battery ready.
2. Car adaptor – Pick up a car adaptor or two so you can charge batteries in the car.
3. Charge all batteries every night or before disaster – Be prepared! It’s also a good idea to charge all of your batteries at night, regardless of any oncoming natural disasters. You don’t want to be left without your ecigarette!
4. Keep extra carts and E-liquid on hand – There’s nothing worse than running out of your favorite flavor in the middle of a stressful time! Make sure to order extra carts and e-liquid before times of threat.
5. Get a solar powered charger – If all else fails, use sunshine! Keep all of your V2 chargers (and any other USB powered electronics) on hand for those times when you need an extra boost of power.
It is also helpful to stock up on food and water, batteries, flashlights and candles. Make sure your car has a full tank of gas; if you live in a rural area, keep an extra tank of gas handy in a safe place. And don’t forget to have a radio on hand so you can keep up with the news.
Natural disasters can be devastating. If you’re prepared for the aftermath, it can make your life much less stressful. Just make sure you have your V2 electronic cigarettes charged and ready to go!