Top Five Things to Do in December
Date Posted: December 11, 2013
Deck the halls and charge your ecigs – December is already in full swing! It’s time for friends, family and all-around holiday cheer. Do you have any exciting plans this month? Even if you’re staying home, you may find some of the following ideas inspiring…
1. Throw a Party! It’s never too early to celebrate! Invite your closest friends over for a festive get-together. Prepare warm drinks and yummy snacks, and pop in your favorite holiday movie. Party favor idea: V2 Disposables come in packs of five or ten; your friends will love their new e cigarettes!
2. Take a Drive! While it’s not the 90’s anymore, some people do still decorate their homes for Christmas! Do a quick google search for holiday light displays in your area, and you should be able to find a nice list of beautifully decorated homes to drive by… If you’re doing big decorations this year, let your local newspaper know so they can spread the word!
3. Deck your Halls! Spruce up your space with a fresh pine wreath or scented candle. Hang lights inside and out, and let the holiday spirit wash over you! Turn on your favorite holiday tunes and enjoy a yummy seasonal flavor in your e cig for extra cheer…
4. Get Cooking! Even if you’re not a master in the kitchen, you can still whip up some holiday treats. Just grab some pre-made cookie dough from the grocery store and bake a batch of cookies! You’ll feel like a pro in no time… Turkey, anyone?
5. Send Love to a Soldier! Get online and search for programs that send soldiers care packages, cards and other treats. Involve the whole family in this selflessly satisfying activity.
What will you do this month? Let us know in the comment section!