Do E Cigs Improve Productivity? Plus, 5 Ways to Save Time
Date Posted: January 22, 2014
There are lots of advantages to enjoying your e cigs. One that usually goes unnoticed is the amount of time you’ll save. For example, many vapers take fewer smoke breaks at work so they’re able to get more accomplished; it’s easy, and kind of fun, to puff away while pretending to be productive. With traditional cigarettes, you can’t just take a few drags and save the rest for later; you have to sit outside wasting time and making small talk with whoever happens to be in the designated smoking section.
Switching to ecigarettes is one of many great ways to save time and be more productive. Here are a few more:
1. Beat the Rush: The typical morning is filled with time-wasting traps. You turn on the computer, check e-mail, get coffee, talk to other employees and eventually, you’ll start working. Tomorrow, try getting to work 30 minutes early when no one is there. Don’t check e-mails first thing. Keep your door closed until 10am if you can. Doing this will avoid those morning chitchats that can sometimes kill productivity. A strong start to the morning will usually build momentum to get you through the day.
2. Eat Your Dessert First: If you’re stuck on a hard project; put it aside and do the fun, easy stuff first. This will get your brain working. You may accidentally solve the difficult problem while working on the easy one.
3. Wear Earphones: People are less likely to start a conversation with you when you’re wearing earphones. You don’t even have to be listening to anything.
4. No Morning TV: Morning news, like the Today Show, can slow your routine especially if that interview with David Hasselhoff is coming up after the weather. Listen to music instead. An up-tempo song can speed up your process. Get your news from the radio while driving to work.
5. Work in Bursts: Don’t spend hours staring at your computer. Take a break to recharge. Go for a walk, enjoy an ecig and come back focused and refreshed. According to The New York Times, this has been proven to work. Maybe those cigarette breaks aren’t so bad after all. But, with V2 Cigs, you’ll be able to take them on your own terms.
Have electronic cigarettes helped improve your productivity? Do you have any tips on getting more work done? Please share in the comment section below.