What Nicotine Strength Should You Choose?
Date Posted: February 18, 2014
When you’re first making the switch to e cigs, the abundant options can be overwhelming; batteries, flavor cartridges, e-liquids and nicotine strengths are all available in several varieties. It’s like going into a liquor store for the first time… With so many choices, what’s a person to do?
One of the most common questions we get from new customers is, “What nicotine strength should I start with?” It’s a great question and today we’re going to have some fun answering it.
First, here’s some background. At V2 Cigs®, we measure levels of nicotine by percent, and label our products accordingly. When you see 1.2% nicotine strength on an electric cigarette flavor product, it means that the e-liquid or flavor cartridge you’re enjoying contains 1.2% nicotine in each puff; the other 98.8% consists of water, propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerin, and food-grade flavoring. You can view a full list of ingredients here.
To make it easy for you, we created this simple chart; just choose a nicotine strength that meets your preferences. If you’re not a drinker; don’t worry… This is just for comparison purposes.
If you’re about to place your first order, picking up two extra flavors in different strengths will help you decide what works best for your needs. You can always go up or down, but if you don’t have options, you’ll be stuck…
Feel free to call the V2 Cigs Customer Service department if you have questions about nicotine strengths or want to know anything else about ecigarettes. We’re here to help!