Ways to Enjoy the Journey of Life – Destination: Unknown
Date Posted: February 17, 2014
Although it’s mid-February, it still feels as though 2014 has just begun… What do you have planned for yourself this year? We want you to be able to look back when the year is over and be proud of what you’ve done. Here are some ways you can push yourself in the coming months, as well as some fun and random things to do… (Have you already switched to ecigarettes?)
1. Do something that scares you. Whether it’s going out to dinner and a movie by yourself, running a marathon, scaling a mountain or jumping out of a plane, give yourself a challenge. When it’s over, you’ll feel like a million bucks. And you may find yourself motivated to do even more.
2. Get rid of a bad habit. Stop doing the things that make you feel bad; biting your fingernails, drinking four sodas a day, arguing for no reason, or stressing over situations in which you have no control. Whatever you do that doesn’t coincide with who you want to be can be changed, as long as you take the appropriate actions.
3. Learn something new. Pick up a harmonica and learn a few tunes. Read a book. Master a recipe you’ve always wanted to try. Join that local kickball team, take an art class or plant a garden. You can learn something new every day if you just open your mind…
4. Make the switch to e cigs. By replacing tobacco with vapor-producing electronic cigarettes, you’ll reduce your impact on the environment and save money. Plus, with an ecig in your hand, you’ll feel cool and confident.
5. Help someone else make the switch to e cigs!
1. Host a party. Your house may not be so presentable, but who cares? Pick up a few bags of chips, some dip, a plate of veggies and a whole bunch of beer. Invite your closest friends over for a night of fun, and do what makes you happy; play games, watch a movie or have a TV series marathon. Laugh a lot and take pictures. Arrange some V2® Disposables on the coffee table for your friends to try.
2. Go to a comedy club. Yeah, they’re cheesy a lot of the time, and you’ll have to pay like a hundred dollars for one crappy drink, but it’s worth it for the laughs – even if you’re laughing at the comedian instead of his or her jokes… If you’re serious about comedy, get tickets for a night when someone more well-known will be performing. Hopefully they’ll let you enjoy an ecig during the show…
3. Get really good at a sport that’s not really a sport. Billiards, darts, bowling, horseshoes, poker; you’ve got a lot of options with this one. Why is it worth it? When the time comes (and the time will come), you’ll dominate and impress with your unique skill set. Maybe you’ll even hustle an overly confident stranger out of a few bucks… Just don’t get cocky, or your night could take a downward spiral…
4. Take a road trip by yourself. This may not sound like a good time for some people, but most will agree that it’s something everyone should do at least once. Plan your route, make a playlist, and hit the open road. It’s truly freeing. Bring a V2 Power Cig so you can vape away the whole time…
1. Milk a cow. This may be difficult, and you may not get to it this year, but how cool would it be to say that you’ve milked a cow? Extra points if you actually manage to get some milk in the bucket…
2. Cover yourself in mud. Or sand, or clay… It’s a magical feeling that everyone should experience, male or female. Plus, your skin will be extra smooth afterwards. Go to the spa if you’ve got the dough; but, if you’re craving the most organic touch of Mother Nature, just head to the beach or go outside after it rains. Grab a handful of wet sand or mud, and give yourself a good rub-down. Bring a friend or two so you don’t feel too weird, and ask curious onlookers to join!
3. Help an old person. Sometimes, doing something for someone else feels even better than doing something for yourself.
4. Jump or take a flip off a diving board, dock or boat. It’s surprisingly invigorating, and you’ll feel like a kid again. You’ll probably want to do it over and over, but don’t exert yourself too hard; you may feel like a kid, but your body is definitely older now.
If you can open your mind and get creative, you’re sure to make some awesome memories this year. Grab life by the horns, and don’t forget your favorite ecig!
What do you want to do this year? Let us know in the comment section…