18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PROTM V2 PROTM is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Announcing Zig-Zag™ E-Liquid; 6 New Flavors from V2®

Date Posted: March 24, 2014

e-cig eliquid Looking for even more e-liquid flavors to enjoy? After receiving countless requests (and doing a lot of hard work), we’ve expanded our collection of V2® E-Liquids to include six new Zig-Zag™ flavors. Now, you can enjoy your e-cig with the following new flavors: Traditional (tobacco flavor), Menthol, Clove, Mango, Island Breeze and Dragonberry. All Zig-Zag E-Liquid 60ML flavors come in 1.8% nicotine strength.

1. Traditional: Featuring a robust Virginia tobacco flavor with refined overtones, this is an original American classic.

2. Menthol: This invigorating flavor greets you with a crisp, cool freshness and finishes with a smooth minty aftertaste.

3. Clove: A robust flavor; reminiscent of the distinctive and slightly spicy aftertaste of gingerbread or pumpkin pie.

4. Mango: Quench your summer thirst any time of year with this flavor’s sun-ripened sweetness.

5. Island Breeze: Mellow and relaxing, one taste of Island Breeze will make you feel like you’re lounging in the tropics – even if you’re stuck in traffic.

6. Dragonberry: Tart and fruity with the authentic flavor of sweet berries.

For $39.95, you’ll get six 10 ML bottles of Zig-Zag E-Liquid in 1.8% nicotine strength and your choice of flavor. Each bottle is plastic, to prevent breakage and spills, and equipped with a child-proof cap. To make refills easier, each bottle is also equipped with a built-in dropper. Zig-Zag™ E-Liquids are compatible with any electric cigarette liquid blank cartridge, including V2 Classic and EX Blanks.

Your e-cig experience is about to rise to another level of flavor satisfaction… Which new flavor will you try first?

6 thoughts on “Announcing Zig-Zag™ E-Liquid; 6 New Flavors from V2®”

1. Steven Ellsworth says:

Have always enjoyed the taste of Clove. Have regularly used the Zig-Zag Clove cartridges and now with the eLiquid, I will be able to enjoy this flavor with the EX BLANKS. Have placed my order and anxiously await it’s arrival.

2. John says:

The dragonberry is awesome its the best tasting oil I’ve ever smoked thanks zig zag…

3. Richard T. says:

I have smoked Zig Zag traditional 2.4 cartridges since they cane out.
    I have read a lot of positive reviews of them.
    As an “elite” V2 member for my multiple orders in past years I am VERY disappointed in v2’s decision to discontinue this wildly popular product. V2 suggested I try there Red cartridge and it is nothing like ZZ traditional, the ZZ traditional liquid isn’t even close to the cartridge either.
    I would hope that others who liked this product will request that V2 continue to sell it.

4. JuanG says:

Dragonberry is the best ones I’ve had so far and I’ve even shelled out for the pricy ones highly recommend this one already ordered 4 more

5. Danar says:

After trying many different e-liquids I found that Zig Zag mango liquid is the best tasting and most pleasurable vape you can find. Dragonberry is a close second for me, anyway.

Many liquids burned my mouth and lips but Zig Zag never irritates me.

Another pro for this brand of e-liquid is the bottle. It has a thin nozzle and it is so easy to dip it into my e-cig and fill without making a mess.

Thank you so much Zig Zag. I’ll be a long time supporter.

6. Ken says:

I am also very disappointed that V2 has dropped the Triditional zig zag selection.