Contact Us
Live Chat
Call Now

Announcing Zig-Zag™ E-Liquid; 6 New Flavors from V2®

Filed in Promotions by on March 24, 2014 6 Comments

e-cig eliquid Looking for even more e-liquid flavors to enjoy? After receiving countless requests (and doing a lot of hard work), we’ve expanded our collection of V2® E-Liquids to include six new Zig-Zag™ flavors. Now, you can enjoy your e-cig with the following new flavors: Traditional (tobacco flavor), Menthol, Clove, Mango, Island Breeze and Dragonberry. All Zig-Zag E-Liquid 60ML flavors come in 1.8% nicotine strength.

1. Traditional: Featuring a robust Virginia tobacco flavor with refined overtones, this is an original American classic.

2. Menthol: This invigorating flavor greets you with a crisp, cool freshness and finishes with a smooth minty aftertaste.

3. Clove: A robust flavor; reminiscent of the distinctive and slightly spicy aftertaste of gingerbread or pumpkin pie.

4. Mango: Quench your summer thirst any time of year with this flavor’s sun-ripened sweetness.

5. Island Breeze: Mellow and relaxing, one taste of Island Breeze will make you feel like you’re lounging in the tropics – even if you’re stuck in traffic.

6. Dragonberry: Tart and fruity with the authentic flavor of sweet berries.

For $39.95, you’ll get six 10 ML bottles of Zig-Zag E-Liquid in 1.8% nicotine strength and your choice of flavor. Each bottle is plastic, to prevent breakage and spills, and equipped with a child-proof cap. To make refills easier, each bottle is also equipped with a built-in dropper. Zig-Zag™ E-Liquids are compatible with any electric cigarette liquid blank cartridge, including V2 Classic and EX Blanks.

Your e-cig experience is about to rise to another level of flavor satisfaction… Which new flavor will you try first?

Tags:

Comments (6)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Steven Ellsworth says:

Have always enjoyed the taste of Clove. Have regularly used the Zig-Zag Clove cartridges and now with the eLiquid, I will be able to enjoy this flavor with the EX BLANKS. Have placed my order and anxiously await it’s arrival.

2. John says:

The dragonberry is awesome its the best tasting oil I’ve ever smoked thanks zig zag…

3. Richard T. says:

I have smoked Zig Zag traditional 2.4 cartridges since they cane out.
    I have read a lot of positive reviews of them.
    As an “elite” V2 member for my multiple orders in past years I am VERY disappointed in v2’s decision to discontinue this wildly popular product. V2 suggested I try there Red cartridge and it is nothing like ZZ traditional, the ZZ traditional liquid isn’t even close to the cartridge either.
    I would hope that others who liked this product will request that V2 continue to sell it.

4. JuanG says:

Dragonberry is the best ones I’ve had so far and I’ve even shelled out for the pricy ones highly recommend this one already ordered 4 more

5. Danar says:

After trying many different e-liquids I found that Zig Zag mango liquid is the best tasting and most pleasurable vape you can find. Dragonberry is a close second for me, anyway.

Many liquids burned my mouth and lips but Zig Zag never irritates me.

Another pro for this brand of e-liquid is the bottle. It has a thin nozzle and it is so easy to dip it into my e-cig and fill without making a mess.

Thank you so much Zig Zag. I’ll be a long time supporter.

6. Ken says:

I am also very disappointed that V2 has dropped the Triditional zig zag selection.