Five Ways to Take Advantage of an Extra Hour
Date Posted: March 10, 2014
Have you ever thought about what you would do if there were 25 hours in a day? It seems that there’s never enough time to do more than the bare minimum: work, eat, shower, sleep, and then repeat – with several ecig breaks in between, of course!
Unless you live in Arizona, Hawaii or another place that doesn’t observe Daylight Savings Time, you’re like us and had to set your clocks ahead by one hour on Saturday at 2AM. Although we’re exhausted today, it’s nice to know that the sun will set at least sixty minutes later than we’ve become used to.
What will you do with that extra hour of sunlight every evening? Here are some ideas:
1. Take the Scenic Route – Pay attention to the road, but enjoy the sun-lit views as you drive home in the evening. Rock out to your favorite song and vape on your favorite V2® ecig. If the time change put the sun right in front of you during your usual commute, find a shadier route. You may have more traffic, but you’ll be much calmer by the time you get home from work.
2. Do Dinner Differently – Eat outside or even have dinner on a blanket in the park (weather-permitting). Take the cover off your grill and get cooking! Turn on some tunes and enjoy the great outdoors. Puff on one of your favorite e cigarettes. Life is good…
3. Take a Walk – Hit the pavement around dinner time. Even if it’s just a walk around the block, the setting sun is beautiful this time of year; plus, the light exercise will give you some extra energy. Take deep breaths and bring along your ecig, just in case you feel like taking a puff during your stroll.
4. Explore – How well do you know your town? Take an hour to explore some nature preserves or historic locations in your area. Or, discover a new hangout in an unexplored neighborhood. Eat dinner at a restaurant you’ve passed on your commute, but never tried. Maybe you’ll even find a new favorite spot to enjoy your electronic cigarettes…
5. Go Pro Bono – Brighten up someone else’s day and you’ll feel happier, too. Utilize the extra hour of sunlight by getting hands-on with your favorite charity. Serve dinner at the local shelter, help out at an animal hospital or clean up your neighborhood by walking around with a plastic bag (you can keep your e cig safe and close by with your V2 Lanyard) and picking up trash.
What do you think about Daylight Savings Time? Do you do anything different with your extra hour?