18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PROTM V2 PROTM is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

E-cig Storage: Clever Ways to Organize Your Stuff

Date Posted: April 23, 2014

e-cig organizationHas your impressive collection of electric cigarettes started getting out of hand? Are you searching for an efficient way to keep everything in order? If so, you’re not alone… The V2® Forum contains several threads with clever organizational tips and ideas, straight from fans like you. There are lots of ways to get your e-cig supplies in order; today, let’s find a system that works for you.

First, note these general “rules” for storing your e cig necessities…

- It’s best to keep your V2 Flavor Cartridges standing up in the original packaging until you’re ready to use them.

- Bottled e-liquids should be stored in a dry, dark place; like a cabinet or drawer.

- E-liquid products, including flavor cartridges, should be stored at room temperature or colder.

Now, get crafty with a new storage box…

1. V2 Kit Box: For a simple storage solution, recycle a V2 kit box into a handy container for your electric cigarette collection. They’re excellent quality and keep contents fresh in the dark.

2. Toolbox: With lots of compartments to arrange blanks, flavor cartridges and extra supplies, a toolbox is an excellent choice for vapers who crave order and organization.

3. Cigar Box (without the humidor): A good-looking storage option for stylish vapers, a cigar box keeps flavor cartridges and e-liquids fresh and organized.

Some people have even built customized inserts out of memory foam, wood and other materials to keep DIY cartridges and e-liquids upright. We’ve also heard of V2 fans storing their ecigarette supplies in wine coolers, unplugged refrigerators and cardboard boxes covered with duct tape. Seriously, the possibilities are endless!

Remember to store your e-cig necessities in locations that can’t be reached by children, pets and anyone else you don’t want touching your stuff.

How do you organize your vaping supplies?

8 thoughts on “E-cig Storage: Clever Ways to Organize Your Stuff”

1. Jean says:

I store my cartridges in a plastic, air-tight container in my food pantry and my chargers on the kitchen counter in a pretty, hand-made basket near an electric wall outlet. The batteries I keep handy in a drawer in an end table near my chair in the living room.

2. Thomas Fergus says:

The plastic packaging holders for .38 cal handgun ammunition make ideal storage for carts and batteries, providing 50 spaces in 2 3/4 X 5 1/2 inches.

3. CINDY RAWLINGS says:

I HAVE 3 SOFT CARRING CASES TO ORGANIZE MY BATTERIES. 1 BLACK/RED THAT I KEEP MY LONG BATTERIES IN–1 BLACK/GREY THAT I KEEP MY SHORT BATTERIES IN. I THEN HAVE A GREY/NAVY THAT I CARRY TO PUT MY DEAD BATTERIES IN UNTIL I CAN GET THEM CHARGED. I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME REMEMBERING WHICH ONES NEEDED TO BE CHARGED UNTIL I GOT ORGANIZED. I SMOKED FOR 48 YEARS UNTIL I FOUND V2 IN JAN 2014. I ONLY VAP NOW. THANKS, I FEEL BETTER AND DON’T COUGH ANYMORE.

1. VJPeters says:

Just a polite ‘heads-up’ – Did you know that USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in an email, blog, etc. is considered YELLING or SCREAMING? On a different note, I appreciate your suggestions for organizing your e-cig apparatus. Sounds like you’ve got it figured out and I plan to get 3 bags to organize my stuff. Thanks a lot.

4. Noretta von Helm says:

I just store them in the nice boxes you send them in. But according to what I just read that might not be the proper way.

5. Arthur says:

I have four large, wooden cigar boxes that I keep my e cigs and e liquids in. I keep my chargers in the boxes I got, which originally contained the various kits I purchased.

I purchased the large, empty, wooden cigar boxes at a cigar store for just $3 a box.

6. Debbie says:

I have 4 soft cases. When I have a battery that needs to be charged, I place it screw end up in the case. The batteries that are charged have the “light” end up. Easy to keep track on what batteries need to be charged. Works for me :-}.

7. Shelly says:

I keep all of my cartridges and batteries in a craft organizer plastic container. You can buy these in any craft store or craft section of WalMart or Target! It works great for me! I haven’t smoked an analog since before Thanksgiving of 2013. <3