E-cig Storage: Clever Ways to Organize Your Stuff
Date Posted: April 23, 2014
Has your impressive collection of electric cigarettes started getting out of hand? Are you searching for an efficient way to keep everything in order? If so, you’re not alone… The V2® Forum contains several threads with clever organizational tips and ideas, straight from fans like you. There are lots of ways to get your e-cig supplies in order; today, let’s find a system that works for you.
First, note these general “rules” for storing your e cig necessities…
- It’s best to keep your V2 Flavor Cartridges standing up in the original packaging until you’re ready to use them.
- Bottled e-liquids should be stored in a dry, dark place; like a cabinet or drawer.
- E-liquid products, including flavor cartridges, should be stored at room temperature or colder.
Now, get crafty with a new storage box…
1. V2 Kit Box: For a simple storage solution, recycle a V2 kit box into a handy container for your electric cigarette collection. They’re excellent quality and keep contents fresh in the dark.
2. Toolbox: With lots of compartments to arrange blanks, flavor cartridges and extra supplies, a toolbox is an excellent choice for vapers who crave order and organization.
3. Cigar Box (without the humidor): A good-looking storage option for stylish vapers, a cigar box keeps flavor cartridges and e-liquids fresh and organized.
Some people have even built customized inserts out of memory foam, wood and other materials to keep DIY cartridges and e-liquids upright. We’ve also heard of V2 fans storing their ecigarette supplies in wine coolers, unplugged refrigerators and cardboard boxes covered with duct tape. Seriously, the possibilities are endless!
Remember to store your e-cig necessities in locations that can’t be reached by children, pets and anyone else you don’t want touching your stuff.
How do you organize your vaping supplies?