How to Travel With Your Ecigs
Date Posted: May 30, 2014
Taking a vacation this summer? Before hitting the road, you’ll need to make sure your ecigs are properly packed, prepped and ready to go. It’s also helpful to read up on the current e-cig regulations of your destination and any other places you’ll be visiting on the way.
Here are some suggestions for traveling with your e cigarettes, plus a few helpful resources.
1. Get a Portable Charging Case so you don’t have to worry about charging your electric cigarette battery while you’re out for the day.
2. Make sure you bring extra cartridges and/or e-liquids – if you end up vaping more frequently than usual, you’ll be prepared.
3. Bring along at least one V2 Disposable for each day of your trip. You’ll appreciate the convenience of not having to charge batteries and/or refill cartridges while on-the-go.
4. Keep all of your vaping supplies in one place for easy portability and only take out what you’ll be using that day.
5. If you’re taking a long drive, plug in a Power Cig and keep an extra flavor cartridge or two within reach. You won’t have to worry about draining any of your electric cigarette batteries before reaching your destination.
Flying with your ecigs? Use these resources to prepare yourself.
1. Pack all of your vaping supplies in your carry-on bag. If you’re traveling with e-liquids, make sure you place them in a plastic bag with the rest of your liquid products. Review TSA’s “3-1-1” rule for carry-ons here.
2. See this article from USA Today to find out which US airports allow the use of ecigs inside the terminal.
3. If you want more information about flying with your ecigs, check out this article we posted on the V2 blog in October…
How do you travel with your ecigs? Share your tips with us in the comment section!