Vape 4 Free Program
Vape 4 Free
If you're tired of rewards programs that turn out to be less than rewarding, with endless conditions and fine print, then Vape 4 Free is for you. It's designed to let you redeem points for items you actually want: any product from V2 or V2 Pro.
So, say hello to Vape for Free - a points-based customer loyalty program that truly delivers.
Earning Points is Easy
Vape 4 Free is easy. Just shop like you normally would and you’ll earn points. Refer friends and family and you’ll earn even more points. It’s simple; the more you do, the more points you earn.
Here’s how to earn those points:
a new customer
to our newsletter
an approved product review
V2 or V2 Pro products
Redeeming Points is Even Easier
Redeeming your points is easier than earning them. When you check out, you’ll have a chance to apply Vape 4 Free points to the cost of your purchase. You’ll have $1 to spend for every ten points in your account. Easy.
And every item on the V2 and V2 Pro websites show you the price in dollars and points. Even easier.
Vape 4 Free Status Level
The program rewards you for your loyalty and for helping grow the V2 family through referrals and product reviews. Sign up for the program to begin accruing points immediately. Once you achieve a minimum of 500 points, you begin to earn additional rewards. And as you continue to earn points, the rewards get better and better.
|Every Day Discount||-||5%||10%|
|$5 Flat Rate Three-Day Shipping||Orders > $100||Orders > $50||All Orders|
|Point Accrual||Spend $2, earn 1 point|
|New Customer Referral||500 points|
Like any rewards program, there are some limitations. Luckily, we don’t have many; here they are:
- Vape 4 Free points may not be combined with points earned from other accounts.
- Points can be redeemed after a customer spends a minimum of $50 on V2 or V2 Pro products.
- Points are eligible for redemption 30 days after eligible qualifying action. This period is 15 days for Premier and Elite members.
- Vape 4 Free points cannot be earned or redeemed for gift certificates.
- Points are subject to expiration after 12 months of inactivity.
- Purchases made prior to April 3, 2014 do not accrue points.
- Number of points awarded for a given action is subject to change.
- Maximum number of approved reviews eligible for points is ten per calendar year
- Points are given for referrals only when the referred customer purchases a starter kit worth $50 or more.
- Points cannot be earned when applying store credit.
- Points may not be used toward a purchase made during a sale.
- Points for opting into the V2 newsletter will be awarded only once. If you’ve already opted in, your account will automatically be credited with those points.
There is no cost to get started and you can earn points with your next purchase!