The V2 warranty is offered to original purchasers who have acquired their V2 product from V2.com (if you purchased your V2 product from a physical retailer, please return the product to the retailer). We warrant that your V2 product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the full life of the product. The V2 Lifetime Warranty applies only to V2 electronic components and does not apply to Apparel, E-liquids, Flavor Cartridges or Disposable products. The V2 Lifetime Warranty is not applicable to V2 Pro products. Defects or damage caused by any of the following will void this warranty:
- Modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than V2.com;
- Physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the V2 instruction manual; or
- Any use of the product other than that for which it was originally intended (i.e. the use of unapproved accessories, such as non-V2 chargers or power adapters)
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.
The V2 Lifetime Warranty is limited to a maximum of 5 replacements on any given order. The item must be defective (i.e. this is not an exchange system), and will be replaced with an equal item from current inventory. The defective item must be returned to V2 per the instructions below.
The V2 Lifetime Warranty can only be used within 90 days of your last Cartridge or E-Liquid purchase. As long as you have purchased E-Liquid or Cartridge products from V2 within the last 90-days, you may make full use of your warranty for the life of your V2 electronic product. Your V2 Lifetime Warranty will never expire.
Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your V2 device fails to operate satisfactorily, please follow these instructions:
- Call us so that we can troubleshoot the issue and authorize your item for warranty replacement if necessary. Please provide the V2 representative with your order number and a detailed explanation of the difficulty you are experiencing with the device and/or its components. All of this information is required to process your return request.
- If it is determined that your product requires replacement, we will ship you a brand new item. These shipments will be sent USPS Parcel Post mail, so you should expect to receive a replacement within 3-10 days of your call to customer service. Your package will include a return envelope for the defective merchandise.
- Securely package your item(s) in the return envelope and enclose a note detailing your order number and requested replacement. Ship items to VMR Products, 253A NE 73rd Street, Miami, Florida 33138. Please note that defective merchandise must be received by V2 within 30-days of your replacement postmark or you will be charged the full retail price of your replacement item.
Do not send any product to us unless you have spoken to a V2 representative first. This can lead to confusion and may result in the loss of your item, and therefore the forfeiture of your replacement. If you are experiencing an issue with a single product component, please do not send us your entire starter kit.
Please note that V2 does not cover shipping or any other costs incurred during the replacement process. Shipping costs paid at the time of purchase are not eligible for a refund.
Should you have any questions regarding our Lifetime Warranty, please feel free to contact our Customer Service department at:
Call Toll Free: 1-877-37-VAPOR(1-877-378-2767)