You have in your cart
Want to try each V2 Cigs Vapor Flavor? Our Flavor Sampler contains 10 Flavor Cartridges in each of our popular e-cig flavors; V2 Red, Sahara, Congress, V2 Menthol, Peppermint, Green Tea Menthol, Cherry, Coffee, Vanilla, and V2 Cola.
Clearance V2 Flavor Samplers are available in 0% Nicotine.
V2 Flavor Cartridges are the fuel for your V2 electronic cigarette. Each cartridge provides roughly the same number of puffs as a pack of tobacco cigarettes, so you are purchasing the equivalent of ten packs of cigarettes for a very affordable price. Unlike many e-cigarette brands, each V2 electronic cigarette Flavor Cartridge contains a disposable atomizer, so you never have to use the same atomizer twice. This provides a more sanitary vaping experience that requires no special cleaning. Just screw on and go!
V2 Flavor Cartridges are compatible with all KR808-D1 threaded Electronic Cigarettes.
The cartridge contains our proprietary solution of nicotine (or non-nicotine), water, food flavorings and propylene glycol (an FDA approved inhalant and food additive). See our downloads page for a complete list of ingredients.
Each V2 Flavor Cartridge contains a built in atomizer, so there is no cleaning or maintenance required. Every V2 flavor cartridge is filled with enough of our proprietary vapor liquid to produce between 150 - 250 puffs (dependent upon deepness of puffs). Each cartridge provides roughly the same number of puffs as a traditional pack of tobacco cigarettes. To use your V2 electronic cigarette, simply screw a flavor cartridge on to the end of a V2 e-cigarette battery and puff on it like you would with a normal cigarette. If you are using a V2 Automatic Battery, when you draw air through the V2, the heating element will automatically activate and produce inhalable vapor containing your chosen strength of nicotine and selected flavoring compounds. With our Manual Batteries, simply hold down the small rubber button on the body of the e-cigarette to activate atomization.
You'll know when a cartridge is used up when the vapor becomes weak and has a burnt taste. Cartridges are disposable and can be discarded at this time. Just screw off the old cartridge and screw on a fresh one — it's that simple! Store your V2 Flavor Cartridges in a cool dry place. Cartridges should stay fresh for at least six months from purchase.
Posted by Christopher Engel on 21st Oct 2013
I think it's best to put these into three categories. Some people disagree, but after the sampling, I ordered out the best and worst of them.
1. Congress - Still my favorite. Doesn't suffer from the over-sweetening of Red, has a clean and slightly minty feel, and is what I find to be the most pleasant.
2. Chocolate - Very surprisingly, is not too sweet. It's a somewhat subtle chocolate flavor that actually tastes like chocolate, and it doesn't suffer from being two sweet. Actually pretty nice, didn't expect this one to be very good.
3. Red - Flavorful and strong, but just a little too sweet. It's still very good and the classic flavor for most people who like the unrefined and basic tobacco flavor. Not my favorite, but I would still list it under one of the "Great" flavors.
Now, the "Okay, I guess":
4. Coffee - Tastes like coffee, so it gets that right. I think some people would really enjoy this, but I just don't really like the feeling of vaping coffee. I'd rather be drinking it than vaping it, really. An odd flavor that isn't really bad, but not one I'd use again.
5. Menthol - By far the strongest hit there is, it's just what it says on the tin. Extremely strong throat-hit (even for 0% Nicotine), and would do a great job of waking you up. Menthol has always been a like-it-or-hate-it sort of thing, though, and I'm sure some adore it while others think it's repulsive. Still, it's Menthol, and it's appropriately strong.
6. Sahara - The other "classic" flavor besides Red, Congress, and Menthol, is a bit sweet for my tastes. Then again, I've never really liked Turkish-flavored tobacco. Very distinct, but not all that appealing to me.
7. Green Tea - Just like coffee, I'd rather be drinking it than vaping it. Also just like coffee, it tastes its flavor, so it tastes like green tea. It's hard to judge it, but I suppose if you think Menthol is too strong, this is a weaker off-flavor of that.
8. Peppermint - Neither Menthol nor Green Tea, it's, well, Peppermint. Most people know if they like peppermint already, but if you generally don't like that flavor, this won't change your mind. Not my thing.
9. Vanilla - Ew. Of the three that are just downright unpleasant, this is a solid second-place. It doesn't really taste like vanilla at all, and it's a weak flavor.
10. Cherry - Immediately will remind you of cough syrup. Tastes nothing like sweet cherries, instead tasting like red-colored Nyquil (without any medicinal properties or the 180 proof thing going). The only one I would consider to be pretty gross, and I don't understand how one person said they like this flavor. I suppose if you *really* like that distinct cherry-flavored cough syrup taste, you'll probably dig this, since that's exactly how it feels. Can't even bring myself to use this one more than couple times. Very unpleasant and unpalatable.
Posted by Ginger on 15th Oct 2013
I was new to using an Ecig and really didn't know what kind of flavors I would enjoy vaping. So when I saw that V2Cigs had a 10 flavor sampler I was like “Hook me up!” I found the chocolate to be my favorite, followed by cherry and vanilla.
Posted by Lori on 17th Aug 2013
These are the best!! Excellent Flavor and good throat hit, hard to believe its 0% nicotine. Nice product :)